(2016资阳)A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be posted to his mother, who lived two hundred miles away.
As he got out of his car, he noticed a young girl standing by the road sobbing (哭泣). He asked her what was wrong and she replied, “I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother and I don’t have enough money.”The man smiled and said, “Come with me. I’ll buy you a rose.” He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother’s flowers.
As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home. She said, “Yes, please! You can take me to my mother.” She asked him to take her to a new grave (坟墓), where she placed the rose.
The man returned to the flower shop, canceled (取消) the post order, picked up the flowers and drove the two hundred miles to his mother’s house.
76. Where did the man’s mother live (No more than 6 words)
77. Why did the girl sob (No more than 10 words)
78. Who bought the rose for the girl (No more than 2 words)
79. Where did the girl put the rose (No more than 4 words)
80. How did the man give the flowers to his mother at last (No more than 9 words)
76. (She lived) two hundred miles away.
77. (Because) she didn’t have enough money to buy a rose.
78. The man.
79. Before /At / On her mother’s grave.
80. He took them / the flowers to his mother himself.
He gave them / the flowers to his mother himself.
He himself gave the flowers / them to his mother.
He gave the flowers / them to his mother in person.